It is almost a year since the Mumbai Arthritis Clinic App for android was launched. It has had a phenomenal response with more than 2000 downloads & 50 reviews.
It has been rated the best lupus app by Laptop magazine & an average score of 4.5 out of 5 on google play.
We would like to help more lupies with the app & are all set to launch an iOS version soon.
The app is designed around you & would like to have your suggestions for inclusion in the iOS version.
Have a quick look at the previous blogpost about the features of the android app.
Please help us design a better app for iOS.
It would have all the features included in the android app –
1) Help you manage appointments better.
2) Keep a track of your Lupus activity
3) Store your prescription & set medicine reminders
3) Make a note of questions you want to ask your Rheumatologist.
4) Store all the important snaps (eg. a rash that you have) for showing it to your Rheumatologist later.
5) A Lupus eBook.
6) Mail your Rheumatologist.
However, the best Lupus app can only be designed if I know what you want from it.
Kindly post your suggestions (however silly, weird they may sound) so that they can be incorporated in the app.
Looking forward to your suggestions for inclusion in the iOS app…
You may also tweet your suggestions using the hashtag #lupusiOS